Welcome to Step Outside – the simple way to get the most from the outdoor environment.
enthusiastic outdoor specialists, who individually share their knowledge and experience
• awareness of the natural environment
• specialist skills such as photography, foraging, navigation, marine wildlife and guiding
• understanding of Pembrokeshire’s rich culture, heritage and diversity
• guided walk along the length of the breathtaking Pembrokeshire Coastal Path
Gain a broad understanding of the outdoors every time you step outside from our team of real outdoor specialists.
Build up your awareness of the outdoors and the Pembrokeshire environment and each time you engage with one of our experts, you will become more confident and inspired to step outside and engage with our natural world.
- try the benefits of Nordic Walking and walking with poles
- learn to forage for wild plants and seaweeds along the seashore, estuaries and country lanes
- developing your map reading and navigation skills,
- capture great outdoor moments on your camera.
- the mysteries of the exposure triangle and the tricks of achieving great photo compositions
- dolphin and porpoise watching
- introduction to mindfulness in nature
- traditional guided tours of the Pembrokeshire landscape